SC - Last Minute details

Charles Diters shadowood at sprynet.com
Tue Jun 8 13:36:30 PDT 1999

Anne-Marie writes:

> For a fancy egg display, though, you could always try and find those
> araconda eggs...they come in blue and yellow and green naturally, and
have
> AMAZING flavor....

And lavender.  I am assuming our beloved Belinda, egg-layer extraordinaire,
was an Araconda; she used to lay the most beautiful lavender eggs.

I miss owning chickens.  No food scraps in the house, very few bugs in the
yard, that lovely soothing clucking sound, and the best eggs...

Of course, when it comes to what eggs are better for baking... my mom
always saved out the duck eggs to bake cakes or make custards with.  I
don't know the details, but duck eggs are slightly larger, and they always
tasted SO much richer...

	- kat, who to this day STILL breaks every egg into a separate bowl and
checks it carefully...  ;-)