SC - OT-Lady in Waiting

Laura C Minnick lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Tue Jun 8 18:32:13 PDT 1999

How about her ladies, or her gentlewomen.

For example(s): "I shall have one of my ladies call upon you." or "You may
leave it with any of my gentlewomen."

Cheers!

MaggiRos

Mairghread-Rós FitzGarret of Desmond, O.L. (Caid)
secaram at mainsaver.com

A Compendium of Common Knowledge
http://ren.dm.net
NEW! The Trial of the Earl of Essex  (1601)
http://ren.dm.net/trial