SC - Slaughtering Class at Pennsic?- members list, so far.

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Jun 9 07:28:06 PDT 1999

As things stand, I'm planning to hold it fron noon to 4 PM on 8/15, and
fees, I think will be $10.00 per person, to cover the cost of the animal,
hopefully a lamb. Class will be limited to 15 people and will be off site,
but I think Lord Frederich and I have transportation figured out between us,
as long as folks don't object to being a bit cramped in our seatless vans.

If your friend wants to bring along some chickens, by all means, he's
welcome- I just hate plucking the things, but he'd better give me his name,
as the class is almost filled up and I want to leave a couple of spaces for
walkins at Pennsic.

Would everybody who is already planning on joining us please post me
privately, so I can make sure I've got everyone's names?

Phlip

phlip at morganco.net

Philippa Farrour
Caer Frig