SC - Bhuna Prawn and Puri

Rayne and Richard PRIDEelectric at centuryinter.net
Thu Jun 10 22:35:21 PDT 1999

Unto Voldai comes these greetings,

I am not sure if you are only looking for period recipes as recipes abound on
this list.
BUT if you would like, many years ago I wrote a cookbook containing what I call
"Refrigerator Recipes" (never published) but I work on it off and on.  This is
not a cook now and freeze later, but dishes that marinate or "cook" in the
refrigerator or spend time in the refrigerator before cooking.  If you would like
I can try to email you (directly) some of the recipes and you can pick and choose
ones you might like to try.  Many contain "acceptable ingredients" for a feast.

Yours,  THLady Rayne (Meridies)