SC - Fw: [TY] OT - Hot news, fresh from the presses

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Jun 11 06:24:31 PDT 1999

	Folks ,

	Many many thanks for all the suggestions - I really appreciate the
time you've all put into them, and there are a number of new things there
which I haven't tried - I'm going to start on them asap - I have a
miniblender at home, and usually he's a good little cook, so I 'm going to
involve him in making his own milkshake - choosing and such as he can cope
with.

	gratefully,

	karin