SC - feast help

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Jun 11 06:44:24 PDT 1999

Following up on Master Adimantius's suggestion of a milkshake, you can also
add bananas or other fresh fruit (especially berries) to a milkshake as well
to get some of those nutrients into him too.

Mashed potatoes might not be a bad thing to try, along with chicken noodle
soup, or Jello, which we all my mother's things to ffed us when we were sick.

Noemio