SC - curry leaves?

Seton1355@aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sat Jun 12 18:01:05 PDT 1999

Hello Karin,
I am so sorry to hear about your little one.  I will keep him in my prayers
and thoughts ..  OK?  PLease be careful about Ibuprofen.  It ate out my
stomach a few years ago.  I was already an adult but I worry for a 4 year old
stomach.  Please don't let the doctor pooh-pooh the Ibuprofen.  It *could*
cause digestive problems later.
At to temping your son...
popsickles
finger jello
mellon
plain rice crispies  (as in just a few) or cheerios

Just a few thoughts.
Please let us know how he is coming along.

Phillipa

<< This is somewhat off topic but came to mind because of the blancmange
 conversations:

 My 4 year old was rushed into hospital Monday and has contracted glandular
 fever - he's been released but he is on maximum dosages of paracetamol, and
 more frighteningly ibuprofen, and is refusing to eat. Now he's starting to
 complain of stomache pains, I think becuase of the ibuprofen. Anyone got any
 good ideas for how to tempt kids to eat ? He has to eat something with the
 ibuprofen, and so far all we have managed to persuade him to do is down a
 large glass of milk each time.

 I've chucked every rule about healthy/organic/non-artificial foods out the
 window and he can have ANYTHING as long as it gets energy into him!

 I thought perhaps with the range of different thinking here, you might have
 an idea for something which is sufficiently different and out of the
 ordinary to catch his attention

 many thanks

 Karin