SC - Art/Sci results

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Jun 13 07:28:42 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/13/99 9:12:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
WOLFMOMSCA at aol.com writes:

<<  This time, I finally just did what I'm good at,
 and now I'm stoked to do it again.  Off I go now, to plot out the dishes for
 the next one. >>

Congratulations on a job well done. :-) I, of course, saved your recipe to
disc for future use. It sounds well-balanced in flavor and is an excellent
rendition from a period source. Work like this warms my heart despite it's
nouveau cuisine nature. ;-)

Ras