SC - redacting? help with words

Rayne and Richard PRIDEelectric at centuryinter.net
Mon Jun 14 11:01:00 PDT 1999

Thank you!  I'm afraid I was a little startled by Cariadoc's statement, but
being at work, and a Friday afternoon, I couldn't do much more than take it.
When I got home, the first thing I did was look up that date, and I felt
better but still a little picked-on. It just seemed strange to me that
Cariadoc would be wrong about something so simple. Maybe it's the Faire
thing that set him off.  Oh well.

Anyway, thanks for riding to the rescue.

Cheers!

MaggiRos