another pasta dish, was Re: OT Alfredo - was - Re: SC - Bhuna Prawn and Puri

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:37:34 PDT 1999

Now I hadn't actually thought about a non-attending membership, but we are
definitely planning to publish a proceedings, so I suppose it's a good
idea.  Can you send me a mail off-list with your name and address info and
I'll put you on a list to contact as soon as I settle some sort of
non-attending fee structure.

Elaina