SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #1450

Devra@aol.com Devra at aol.com
Sun Jun 20 18:51:22 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/20/99 10:01:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Adamantius (who might be able to send some Chinese rice wine pills via
 Mistress Gabrielle to Pennsic) >>

I take this to mean that you will not be gracing us with your presence at
Pennicic this year, Master?

I have a bay tree which I have been taking care of for over a year that is a
gift to you from milady Phlip. Would it be possible to send me contact info
for Lady Gabrielle? I was hoping she might be able to bring the bay back to
you from Pennsic.

The urge to use  a leaf or two in an occasional stew is becoming harder and
harder to resist. :-)

Thanks in advance.

Ras