SC - baps

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 15:22:45 PDT 1999

Gotta jump in here!

Baps is a regional term, very common in 'Geordieland' ie Newcastle upon Tyne
for round flattened bread rolls, very similar to burger buns in sahpe but
not in texture. To understand the texture of a 'bap' , you need to
understand that 'baps' is also a slang term for breasts .......: )

Having been in the first year of women undergraduates at Hatfield College,
at Durham University, I had the intriguing honor of being refered to
collectively with my co-women as 'first baps'  - I still have the T0-shirt
to this day - the reverse reads 'and the land shall flow with milk and honey
lay down with the lamb ' ..........

karin