SC - Scaling up recipes?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jun 21 06:55:27 PDT 1999

Karin,
Best Congratulations!!  I'm SO pleased that your son is eating again.  That
wil help a lot in his recovery.   GREAT!!
Phillipa Seton
<<
 It has been a long haul but it's a bit like a little miracle when the cheeky
 grin comes back, and Alex's Gran and I did war dances when he stuffed eggy
 fingers toast and an apple for breakfast, with a HUGE glass of milk,
 periodic chocolate biscuits during the morning, then followed up it up with
 mash potatoes (you were right :)  ) sprinkled with cheese , 5 fish fingers,
 and lots of peas and sweetcorn for lunch and a shake; and still had room for
 jelly for dessert. You can't stuff that amount into him  normally, so after
 more than a week of nothing............ : )  >>