SC - Scaling up recipes?

Brian L. Rygg or Laura Barbee-Rygg rygbee at montana.com
Mon Jun 21 20:09:52 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/21/99 3:41:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
lainie at gladstone.uoregon.edu writes:

<< whole milk
 cottage cheese because it tastes 'right'. >>

Correct. This has been my experience also. 1 percent and 2 percent just don't
make the grade for flavor, texture or creaminess. So the first thing to do
would be to switch to real cottage cheese (e.g., whole milk) and I would be
surprised if you didn't find far more good cottages cheeses than bad ones.

Ras