SC - Ansteorran King's College

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jun 22 07:47:46 PDT 1999

I like fruit preserves.  Remove skin & seeds.  For every cup of pulp, add one
cup of sugar.  Bring to a full rolling boil, stirring constantly.  Boil until a
small amount "sheets" off the spoon.  (This concept is hard for me to explain.
Dip the spoon and lift out a bit of sauce.  If it runs off in separate rivulets
and drips, it's not ready. If it forms a ribbon, it is.)  Pour into prepared
pint jars.  Seal.  Process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes.  Liadnan (nee
Leanna)