SC - Soft fruit glut.

Oughton, Karin (GEIS, Tirlan) Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com
Thu Jun 24 03:38:42 PDT 1999

Not a period recipe but it is a start.

Cooky Cones

3 eggs
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup butter / margarine
2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp almond extract
1 cup all purpose flour

Use a krumkakka iron; bake and roll to cone form, either free hand or
around a cone form.
In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat together eggs, sugar, melted butter,
vanilla, and almond extract. stir in flour until smoothly blended.
Place flat griddle plates on electric waffle iron and preeheat to medium
hot; or use a krumkakka iron.
Makes about 18 small or 9 large cones.
Source: Betty Storrey; Kerman, Cal. via Sunset Magazine 6/83.

Korrin S. DaArdain
Kitchen Steward of Household Port Karr
Kingdom of An Tir in the Society for Creative Anachronism.
Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com