SC - RE Rice wine

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 28 09:03:31 PDT 1999

> I have been trying to unsubscribe from the list but I keep getting this...

> **** unsubscribe: 'bagbane at ix5.ix.netcom.com' is not a member of list
> 'SCA-Cooks'.
> **** contact "SCA-Cooks-approval at Ansteorra.ORG" if you need help.

You were subscribed as bagbane at ix3.ix.netcom.com which is why you
got the error message. I have unsubscribed you from the list as you requested.

> I don't feel like I should ask your approval to unsubcribe from this mailing
> list.

My approval was not required unless there was a problem with the account. Since
there was a problem with your message it alerted you to contact me so I could fix
it.

> I don't reading some of the OT posts it looks like this list is going the way of
> the rialto and middlebridge.

I'm sorry you feel that way. But other than the unfortunate discussion of the term
"smalls" and some of the rather harsh language used by a couple of posters that
I haven't had the opportunity to address I have seen nothing off the topic of the
SCA or of cooking. If you feel that this has degenerated into something else and
you
are offended by any of it you have every right to either bring things back into
focus
or unsubscribe.

I hope this has answered your questions.

> Badger

Yours,

Gunthar