SC - Oatmeal and Oats

snowfire@mail.snet.net snowfire at mail.snet.net
Wed Jun 30 07:08:25 PDT 1999

> by coals do you mean coal ?

I mean a glowing piece of solid fuel, in this case wood or charcoal.  Coals
are the red hot residue of a still burning fire which become embers as the
fire dies.  Because of variations in usage, we are probably speaking of the
same thing when I say coals and you say embers.

> If anyone is interested there are some details of
> propities of woods on one of my web pages, very draft form as I've not had
> time to tidy it up yet, I'll check & post details
>

> Mel

There is always room for more information in the notebook.

kBear