SC - Egg shell colours

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 08:22:41 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/8/99 8:18:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time, acrouss at gte.net
writes:

<< So if my theory is correct, its not the color of the shell that makes 'em
 better, but the lifestyle of the chicken. So, free range white shelled eggs
 would have the same results as your brown shelled eggs? >>

I would assume that your theory is correct. If I can find a local source for
fee range chicken eggs I will conduct this experiment. Sounds like fun.:-)

Ras