SC - OT-Lady in Waiting

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Wed Jun 9 08:42:42 PDT 1999

When I was baroness, I simply called my ladies my ladies.  I still say
things like, when a particular dress is admired, "One of my ladies made
that for me several years ago, it -is- nice isn't it?"

'course in some kingdoms, they look at you funny when you say that if you
aren't a royal peer...

Elaina