SC - curry leaves?

Sat Jun 12 11:20:32 PDT 1999

I'm not much into curries, but all this talk of a curry plant sent me to the
quick ref, which didn't have an answer.  I went looking.

The plant is Murraya koenigii, and here's a page discussing it:

http://www.kerala.org/cuisine/contribs/curryleaf.html

and here is a page of interesting recipes:

http://www.bennett.com/curry/kerala.htm

Richard Bennett has more recipes which can be reached from:

http://www.bennett.com/curry/

Enjoy,

Bear