SC - curry leaves?....Oy Vey!

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Jun 13 12:37:57 PDT 1999

smells  like the curry leaf but is not used in cooking. It has leaves similar
to pine  needles or, more closely thyme leaves. This is most often the plant
that  people grow in their herb gardens. ...........(SNIP).................
Anyway, the curry leaf that is similar to lemon leaves in appearance is the
culinary herb. That plant which has the needle-like leaves is not the
culinary herb.>>>>>