SC - handbook

redbear redbear at hollinet.com
Tue Jun 15 11:50:40 PDT 1999

- ------=_NextPart_000_005F_01BEB725.4A936840

Fellow cooks - you all are such a wealth of information and ideas that I =
cannot pass you by. I am presently working on an autocrat's handbook for =
my barony, which will later be adapted into one for my principality. One =
section will of course be feasts, and I would like to ask any of you =
interested in adding in your two cents' worth if you could answer a few =
questions. I followed the thread on servers rather closely, so I have =
some information there. The questions are jumping off points, and =
certainly not complete, so if you want to add anything, I will be =
delighted to see it.

When you are running a feast, what do you need from your autocrat in =
terms of support, communication, and help?

When planning a feast, what are the three most important things to take =
into consideration?

What would you put into an "essential cook's kit" and why?

What tips do you have for budgeting time and making things go smoothly =
while preparing a feast?=20

What do you enjoy most about medieval cooking?

Please let me know if I can quote you or not. Thank you in advance for =
your time and help!!!
Branwen

- ------=_NextPart_000_005F_01BEB725.4A936840

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Fellow cooks - you all are such a wealth of =
information and=20
ideas that I cannot pass you by. I am presently working on an autocrat's =

handbook for my barony, which will later be adapted into one for my=20
principality. One section will of course be feasts, and I would like to =
ask any=20
of you interested in adding in your two cents' worth if you could answer =
a few=20
questions. I followed the thread on servers rather closely, so I have =
some=20
information there. The questions are jumping off points, and certainly =
not=20
complete, so if you want to add anything, I will be delighted to see=20
it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>When you are running a feast, what =
do you need=20
from your autocrat in terms of support, communication, and =
help?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>When planning a feast, what are the three most =
important=20
things to take into consideration?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>What would you put into an "essential cook's =
kit"=20
and why?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>What tips do you have for budgeting time and making =
things go=20
smoothly while preparing a feast? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>What do you enjoy most about medieval =
cooking?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Please let me know if I can quote you or not. Thank =
you in=20
advance for your time and help!!!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>Branwen</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- ------=_NextPart_000_005F_01BEB725.4A936840--