SC - Scaling up recipes?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 21 03:57:31 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/21/99 4:31:34 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Susan.P.Laing at mainroads.qld.gov.au writes:

<< the quantities given below made enough for two
 hungry people.  (I'm hoping to use it as part of a first remove for approx.
 80-100) >>

Wow!....Australians must be really HEARTY eaters if this recipe only made
enough for 2 people. :-)

When scaling this up I would think 6 people for this amount of meat (one and
a half pounds). If using the recipe for home use think 4 to six people with a
starch and 2 side dishes plus dessert.

Ras