SC - Weird Scottish Recipe Titles

snowfire at mail.snet.net snowfire at mail.snet.net
Tue Jun 22 06:01:36 PDT 1999

- -Poster: Elysant <Snowfire at mail.snet.net>

Hello the list,

As we've been talking recently about Scottish recipes for Baps, Here, by
courtesy of Nanna is Iceland, are a list of weird sounding Scottish recipe
titles.  I was wondering if you guys would like to hazzard a guess at what
on earth these recipes might be? ;-)  Nanna assures me she'll put up the
answers for us in a later post.

Elysant