SC - Ansteorran King's College

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Tue Jun 22 10:11:09 PDT 1999

I was very disappointed to be unable to attend this King's College but I am
very excited already about next year.  The event will be much closer to
home for me.  I am currently working to find out who it is I need to pester
to get LOTS of cooking involved.  Along those lines, I really believe that
having a cook as our king here in Ansteorra has certainly spread the
concept of period cooking and research as an enjoyable and worthwhile
endeavor.  I have certainly enjoyed it.
Thanks Pappa Gunthar!
gwyneth