SC - Good news

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 22:42:17 PDT 1999

For those who may have asked me to post them things privately, I want to
announce that my computer problems are almost fixed and I can now forward the
info requested. The bad news is that I have lost all my saved mail waiting
for replies. If anyone asked me for information and did not receive it yet
please post me again privately with your request and I will get right on it.

Again my apologies for any inconvenience my computer crash may have caused.

Ras