SC - Revisited Wafers Redaction

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jun 25 02:57:03 PDT 1999

Christina Nevin wrote:

> Saluti!
>
> Here is the email you wanted Master Adamantius:

<snip>
> >From Gervase Markham's "The English Hus-Wife", 1615, Michael Best
> edition, (c)1986 McGill-Queens University Press, Kingston and Montreal:
> "To make wafers

Thanks so much!

It turns out that I couldn't find this on my hard drive because I'd left
it sitting in my Sent Mail folder for three months. (heh heh blush)  Of
course, when I copied your message to my hard drive for safekeeping, the
other copy turned up.

I appreciate your thinking of me, though!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com