SC - Good day all!

Alex Wollangk orion at mailbag.com
Mon Jun 28 20:40:13 PDT 1999

Good day,

I am just dropping a note your way to say I just joined the list as I am
interested in cooking and baking and the SCA, so why not join the two...
(Of course I now have "Hey!  You got your cooking in my SCA..."  "Hey!  You
got your SCA in my cooking..." going through my head. ;P )

For christmas a couple years ago my parents gave me "A Fifteenth Century
Cookry Boke" compiled by John L. Anderson from several manuscripts from the
British Museum and the Bodleian Library.  It's kinda neat in that they
didn't translate anything, just transcribed it and included a glossary in
the back which is pretty handy...

Bran MacDavid
of the Barony of Jararvellir, Principality of Northshield, Middle Kingdom