SC - desserts

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Tue Jun 8 14:13:04 PDT 1999

OK, Folks!
Here's one for you. In my job I spend inordinate hours on
the phone with restaurants disacussing food orders. Well, it
is US Foodservice, after all...

One gent claims he makes the absolutely best tiramisu. I
told him my hobby was medieval and renaissance cooking, and
got him interested. What is your best recipe for a period
equivalent[at least in mouth-gasm ability]

Think enough butter, eggs, cheese etc to send the
capillaries screaming off into the night...
margali