SC - (OT) food for ill kids

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Sat Jun 12 10:54:05 PDT 1999

I've chucked every rule about healthy/organic/non-artificial foods out the
window and he can have ANYTHING as long as it gets energy into him!

I thought perhaps with the range of different thinking here, you might have
an idea for something which is sufficiently different and out of the
ordinary to catch his attention

how about milk shake type items then? Made yourself, it shouldn't be
too bad, cold sweet, will provide some energy, but not much protein,
although, you can add protein enhancers, they tend to be tasty, and
milk actually goes well with most medicines unless otherwise
specified, we do shakes for our hospital patients, seems to help some
when they wont eat much of anything.

Fiona