SC - Pizelles

Orlaith orlaith at usa.net
Wed Jun 23 07:11:11 PDT 1999

Pizelles are a traditional food in my family so I don't remember where I got
this information but...rolled pizelles were the original ice cream cones.  If
you get those big waffle cones at the ice cream store that's basically what
they still use.

When I got my iron, I found it at the Woodies going out of business sale.  I
would try Sears or Penny's.  I currently have two: one new and functioning and
one that needs repairs.  My father's family runs an aluminum foundry and used
to make the plates for the irons (they still might, I don't know).

Orlaith

This employee is depriving a village somewhere of its idiot.