SC - Wafer recipes please?

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Jun 23 11:01:25 PDT 1999

hi all from Anne-Marie

does anyone have a reconstructed recipe that they like for wafers???

- --AM, who leaves in two days for a 10 day 15th century re-enactment event
and it would be WAY cool to play with her un-used wafer iron...(along with
the outdoor bake house, butter churns, trips to the nearby beach and
general napping in the sun like an blue bellied lizard :)...)

oh yes, and I got my wafer iron as a gift, but have seen about six
different types, electric and non, in the Maid of Scadanavia catelog. Along
with abelskivver pans, edible gold leaf, fun cake decorating suppolies, gum
tragacanth, gelatin sheet (for bumble bee wings :)), etc.