SC - Wafer recipes please?

Aelfwyn at aol.com Aelfwyn at aol.com
Wed Jun 23 20:41:17 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/23/99 9:12:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, phelpsd at gate.net
writes:

<< oh yes, and I got my wafer iron as a gift, but have seen about six
 >different types, electric and non, in the Maid of Scadanavia catalog. Along
 >with abelskivver pans, edible gold leaf, fun cake decorating supplies, gum
 >tragacanth, gelatin sheet (for bumble bee wings :)), etc.

 What is their address and how do I find their Web page, please Please,
 PLEASE.   If you would be so kind  my oh so Beneficent Lady of the Wafers.

I am not the above Lady, but couldn't wait to check this one out myself.
Alas, I'll have to wait till tomorrow to call and request a catalog.
Aelfwyn
http://www.sweetc.com/maid.htm