SC - Scaling up recipes?

David Dendy ddendy at silk.net
Wed Jun 23 21:54:02 PDT 1999

Resident spicer here--

I'll try to work out the weight of a cup of ground cinnamon when I get back
from the Stratford-on-the Fraser Shakespeare Festival where I'm selling this
weekend. It'll take a little arranging, as I don't have any ground cinnamon
on hand at the moment -- I keep it whole and grind only as needed.

Francesco
David Dendy / ddendy at silk.net
partner in Francesco Sirene, Spicer / sirene at silk.net
Visit our Website at http://www.silk.net/sirene/