SC - Fwd: An idea brewing .....

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 17:59:09 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/29/99 1:18:34 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oftraquair at hotmail.com writes:

<< For those that collect event ideas.  It won't appeal to those who LIKE
 monocultural events,>>

I like monoculture events. I hate English themed events. They bore me to
death. ;-) AND, I like the idea. A lot!!!!!

<< but it's not meant to. >>

Oh...sorry. What can I say?

Any way this idea sounds absolutely wonderful and a change of pace from late
period, early modern, nouveu/ethnic/traditional feast events. How do I
contact this person? Where are they located?

Ras (who finds the idea of a period middle eastern/chinese/aztec feast
absolutely intriguing! )