Private-Re: SC - Medieval Portuguese cookbooks?

Wed Jun 30 21:30:51 PDT 1999

There are two recipes taken from Crowley's work under the Spanish recipes
section.  One of them is for something like cannoli.  This is the only site
I could locate with  any relation to the Portuguese cookbook.  I found it on
an Alta Vista search for "jane l. crowley".

I didn't check out the entire site, but what I saw wasn't very good.
However, since the owner of the site is quoting Crowley as a source, they
have obviously had access to the translation.  Trying to find the e-mail
address of the site's owner and asking them about the translation might
prove fruitful.

I'll send you the exact URLs of the recipes tomorrow, when I am at a browser
that works.

Bear