SC - seeking illustration

Nanna Rögnvaldardóttir nannar at isholf.is
Fri Jun 4 15:44:16 PDT 1999

>I've found the picture from McGee's "On Food & Cooking", & he says that's
>not the one he's looking for.

In History of Food by Toussiant-Samat there is a picture of a rock painting
depicting honey-collecting. This, however, is from Pachamadhi in Central
India, end of Neolithic Period, and I can´t see anything unfit for family
viewing there, so I suppose this is not the picture. Toussaint-Samat also
mentions the Valencia painting, and says that similar rock paintings are
found in South Africa and Zimbabwe.

Nanna