SC - Eggs, colors and for baking

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jun 8 18:59:59 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/8/99 11:38:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time, kat at kagan.com
writes:

<< - kat, who to this day STILL breaks every egg into a separate bowl and
 checks it carefully...  ;-) >>

This brought back memories. I do the same thing just to make sure there is no
embryos or blood although intellectually I know that the eggs from battery
raised chickens are not fertile. I also catch myself shaking the homogenized
milk from the store to 'mix' in the cream. :-)

Ras