SC - florilegium question

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Jun 8 22:10:35 PDT 1999

> I couldn't find this file but then I am occasionally computer challenged.
> I have the recipe and picture from A Miscelleny but I need a reference for
> the other side of the discussion.  I am going to have some free time this
> weekend and would like to play around with this dish.
> thanks,
> gwyneth
>
> >Try this new file in the FOOD section:
> >cuskynoles-msg    (14K)  5/ 6/99    A medieval fruit-filled pasta dish.

The file is there. I verified this just before I sent my message to the
list. It is not at the old site though. Please make sure you use the
address given below when you go to the Florilegium. Most of the files
will continue to reside at the site that was the old address. But the
new files and the updated files will exist only at the new site until
I move them to the old site every few months or so. The index files
at the old site will be going away in the next month or two.

I have sent Gwyneth a copy of this file by email.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at:
         http://lg_photo.home.texas.net/florilegium/index.html ****