SC - feast help

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 21:31:16 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/10/99 9:12:46 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LordVoldai at aol.com writes:

<<  there is a dish i would like to prepare ahead
 and freeze but i'm not sure if it will come out ok.  any thoughts?  the dish
 is barley casserole with leeks, onions and sesame oil >>

Leeks and onions undergo drastic flavor changes when frozen.  If it were I, I
would not chance it without trying it in advance.

Mordonna