SC - feast help

MsGreyPaws at aol.com MsGreyPaws at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 21:32:48 PDT 1999

Voldai;

>From my experience as a caterer, a barley dish should be able to be frozen
quite successfully.  I freeze rice dishes all the time.  As long as the leeks
and onions are cooked they should freeze as well.  You may need to add a
little extra sesame oil and/or water when you reheat the dish to keep it
moist.

But if this will be considered "in period" is another matter entirely.

Marketa in Darach Shire