SC - food for ill kids

Nancy Santella annaoftderturm at pathway.net
Fri Jun 11 22:14:27 PDT 1999

    Milk toast (yaackkk) ! I never had it till I was married and very sick
and bed ridden with my pregnancy. My dear well meaning husband made milk
toast for me. It was sooo bad, I could not eat it.

    My mother would make what we call "granma's toast", toast with butter
and white sugar, along with mint tea. We still have this when anyone in my
family is not feeling well.

Anna

Life is a Party. Each day is a gift, to be opened with
Anticipation, Joy and Thankfulness.