SC - (OT) food for ill kids

D. Clay-Disparti Clay at talstar.com
Sun Jun 13 05:54:56 PDT 1999

I would make ice cream, sorbets, custard, puddings, etc.  You can use tofu in
some of the pudding mixes  available in natural food stores (my 12 year old
likes the chocolate kind better than regular pudding).  You can put tofu in
shakes and smoothies and all the kids around here just love them.   Twice baked
potatoes on the "smushie" side are great too because you can add sour
cream/cheese or something else the child likes to tempt them to eat.

Isabella/Dee