SC - help with words-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 09:52:00 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/14/99 12:20:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< Whoa. Hold evvythin'. Click. That was the sound of a vague ancient
 memory returning to the top of the pile. I recall somewhere reading
 about the process (it might have been in Mrs. Beeton) of washing
 drippings.  >>

Correct. :-) I like it better the other way as did my grandmother and before
her my great-grandmother who would have been contemporary. :-) I just let the
mass settle in a bowl in the frig and lift off the grease scraping off the
bottom goo and use it like it is. Much more flavorful and clean. ;-)

Ras