SC - Cooking Conference

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Mon Jun 14 13:00:06 PDT 1999

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The web page for next year's cooking conference - European Cooking from
Rome to the Renaissance - is now up at:

	http://oldcolo.com/~memorman/cookcon.html

When I first began planning this a year ago, many of you asked to be kept
updated on the conference.  The dates are January 15th-17th, 2000 (Martin
Luther King weekend).  The venue is Colorado Springs, CO.

The "Living History" guest of honor is our own Caroline Yeldham who will
talk about her experiences cooking at Kentwell Castle.  The author guest
of honor is Dr. Mary Ella Milham of the University of New Brunswick whose
excellent Platina translation came out in the Medieval and Renaissance
Texts and Studies series last year.

Take a look at the web page, and feel free to contact me with any
questions or suggestions.

Elaina