SC - Battlefeild Bakery

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 15:54:40 PDT 1999

>I am NOT happy to see Battlefield Bakery gone, >Phlip

seems an opportunity awaits someone!  Wish it could be me. I'm currently
researching "the rules" about a baked goods stall at the brand new Durham
Farmers Market.  they county and state sure do have a whopping big lotta
rules.  I think I'm ruled out, at least so long as I'm living in this house.

Bonne
:-(