SC - OT- Food for ill kids - THANKYOU!!!!!

Oughton, Karin (GEIS, Tirlan) Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com
Mon Jun 21 04:15:37 PDT 1999

Folks,

I'm finally back in the office and hence back online - thanks again for the
millions of great suggestions - and yes they worked!

It has been a long haul but it's a bit like a little miracle when the cheeky
grin comes back, and Alex's Gran and I did war dances when he stuffed eggy
fingers toast and an apple for breakfast, with a HUGE glass of milk,
periodic chocolate biscuits during the morning, then followed up it up with
mash potatoes (you were right :)  ) sprinkled with cheese , 5 fish fingers,
and lots of peas and sweetcorn for lunch and a shake; and still had room for
jelly for dessert. You can't stuff that amount into him  normally, so after
more than a week of nothing............ : )

Thanks for the support - I've got a good list of things to try out on him
for the future, at 4 years old I think he's likely to get lots more coughs
and colds.

Karin

Karin Oughton