SC - Midsummer feast

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jun 22 05:51:22 PDT 1999

In a message dated 6/22/99 8:07:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Karin.Oughton at geis.ge.com writes:

<< I've put the bulk of the information up at >>

Nice job. I usually make it a point to not attend feasts that are not period
in the SCA. Since you clearly indicate that this feast is not meant to be
period and given the menu (OK...I admit it I looked at a few of the recipes
randomly also. :-)), I wouldn't hesitate to go to this feast. It sounds
wonderful and you obviously put a lot of thought into it. Good luck! :-)

Ras