SC - new book citations?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jun 23 16:57:32 PDT 1999

Anne-Marie Rousseau wrote:

> hi all from AM
>
> a while back, someone set a heads up about a new medieval cookbook that was
> coming soon. It was a traslation of a book I've never heard of but it was
> 15th century (hooray!). Out of Minnesota? something like that.
>
> alas, I was over exhuberant and deleted the message from my mailbox! can
> anyone point me to it again?
>
> thanks,
> --Anne-Marie

Scully's new translation of the Neapolitan Collection, 15th century, I
think. Check here for details:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0472109723/002-6175612-9436640

Heads do not roll. 11 on the dragees meter. Minimal garbanzas, and all
they are is some kinda beans.

Adamantius Bob sez check it out!

Adamantius Bob
- --